For the cinnamon sugar on top:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease doughnut moulds.
2. In a small bowl, mix together your apple cider vinegar and almond milk and leave to rest while completing the other steps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all your dry ingredients.
4. Add in your wet ingredients (including the apple cider vinegar, almond milk mixture) and mix until well combined.
5. Pour into your doughnut moulds about 3/4 full and bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for at least 5 minutes. Make your cinnamon sugar coating while waiting.
7. Coat the doughnuts in the cinnamon sugar and enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter and get a free recipe book.